Thai food is famous around the world. This does not require any kind of introduction. This food is the perfect balance of different types of tastes like sweet, sour, and spicy. Be it the case of street food or fine dining, there is always something for everybody. Some of the facts about halal Thai food Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Top halal Thai food to try
- Tom Yum – Traditional Thai Soup
- Som Tam – Thailand’s Famous Papaya Salad
- Tom Kha Gai – Creamy Chicken Soup
- Kai Med Ma Muang
- Khao Mok Gai – Thai Biryani
- Massaman Curry
- Gaeng Keow Wan Gai – Green Curry
- Kao Pad – Thai Fried Rice
Top facts to know about halal Thai food
According to rules of the Islam, for meat to be halal, the same not only comes from the appropriate animal, but the same has to be killed in a particular way. To meet some of the halal standards, the following must occur:
- The animal must be killed by a Muslim only.
- The particular animal must be killed in the name of God and only for the purposes of eating. The person who will be killing it should take the name of god immediately before killing the animal.
- The animal should be killed in a single cut across the neck only.
- The knife used for cleaning must never be sharpened in front of the animal.